Luminox Audio products are covered by a 1-year limited warranty from the date of purchase (received), and the warranty obligations are limited to the terms as written on product warranty card:
- The product automatically receives 12-months warranty service including replace and repair (as its option) from the day of purchase (received).
- Maintenance fees or labor charges will be charged according to concrete conditions after the 12-months warranty period is due.
- Warranty card MUST be shown when obtaining warranty service.
- Maintenance or damage of product incurred by user’s inappropriate use, or, dismantle and modification of, or to any part of the product are NOT inclusive of warranty service.
- Warranty automatically void if this card is broken or lost.
- Please request warranty service at the nearest certified dealer.
- Luminox Audio reserves the rights to provide warranty service.
Luminox Audio warrants product against defects in material and workmanship within the warranty period. If defects do exists, Luminox Audio will, without charge for labour or parts, replace or repair the product or its defective parts using new and functionally equivalent to that of the original. A replacement product/part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you.
Warranty Does NOT Cover
- minor faults or deviations which DO NOT affect the product’s value or usage
- accessories supplied with product
- faults resulting from improper use
- faults due to external force
- any modification of products
- faults due to force majeure
All warranty claims become void if the product is tampered with by unauthorized persons or repair shops.
To obtain warranty service please retain your sales receipt as proof of purchase, along with warranty card provided in the original packaging. Please note that warranty service is not transferable and can’t be used for another product.
Luminox Audio reseller, dealer, or employee is unauthorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.